[Currently only available in English and French:]
The UBSUP Team [Up-scaling Basic Sanitation for the Urban Poor in Kenya] together with an expert from Margraf Publishers prepared and implemented two basic training sessions on wastewater treatment and management for sector personnel in order to improve the overall understanding of wastewater treatment and management. The training aimed to prepare and to provide a training manual together with the participants. This manual is used by the participants for their own training activities.
The virtual platform
The platform was the centre of all all activities related to the training courses. The interactive tools summarized the existing knowledge level and the wishes before the trainings (Training Needs Assessment). The platform was mainly used to prepare the training courses and the manual.
Beside a closed Facebook-group, the following tools were used in the platform:
- List of «Personal data» (photo, e-mail address, phone-number);
- «Professional profile» (company / institution, function, professional level and experience in training activities);
- «Download»: basic material, mainly PDF documents, offered for reading before the training courses allowed the trainer assigned by Margraf Publishers to start the presence courses at a certain level;
- «Training Needs Assessment» through a Multiple Choice Test (MCT). The results affected the content of the training manuals offered to the participants.
- Cheap kamagra online canada
- Where can you get cialis
- Can i get propecia over the counter
- Can i get amoxil over the counter
- How to get kamagra in the us
- Buy cheap cialis
- How to get amoxil over the counter
- How much does amoxil cost
- Kamagra cost per pill
- Zithromax cost cvs