Within the overall framework of the GIZ project CESAR (Employment creation in the area of rural water water management and sanitation in Morocco) a study is implemented. This study shall list the current status-quo of formation, evaluate the most urgent needs and from there propose a schedule of measurements for a sustainable training and capacity-building concept in rural Morocco.
The study consists of these four parts:
- Analyse of the current situation
- Identification of the needs
- Evaluation of the chances and opportunities
- Training concept
Functions in the public section are:
- Download of the various presentations and reports produced during the mission;
- Partners: Their competencies and the possibilities for a potential collaboration with them;
- Resources: List (and download) of already existing reports and studies, written by the partners
The password protected section allows these possibilities to steer the project:
- Questionnaires: Interactive form to capture the interviews with selected partners and to evaluate the results;
- Blog: Ongoing short report about the progress of the project.